Monday, September 15, 2008

24 hours till lift off...

OK ok so i figured out how to work the blog world and this will be where I post my deep, meaningful and insightful thoughts and reflections on my experiences over the next three months:) The Lord has given me such an incredible opportunity to go to Kenya and Uganda for the next few months!! I head out tomorrow at 3:10 pm. I will arrive the following evening in Nairobi. I keep you posted as things get crazy....
ps it is very strange to write here.
shalom

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Go God!
We are so glad to be following your blog while you are serving His people! Know that you are in our prayers and that we are walking with you through prayer!
Be Blessed!
Safe Flying!
The Redington's

Anonymous said...

Really proud of you! I'm sure that this will be a trip of a lifetime. Praying for your safety, your health, and for the ways that God will use you and change you. Have fun! Look forward to reading...

Paul

JimHouser said...

Asking that God will make His face to shine upon you. We'll be cheering, praying and watching. Jim Houser

J.Macker said...

Thanks for your actions... pray that you continue to listen to the voice of God as you walk in a far away land. How long again will you be there... Might can meet you at the Nairobi Java House in the spring time with Lloyd on our way into Sudan :)

Beccalee said...

you are so loved and so incredibly missed....Furman without my cg will be a tough adventure. I cant wait to have updates on your blog- know that i think of you everytime i see or hear about sweet potatoes, a good dancer, a night club, someone with "new chaco fever," do anything with o-staff (missed you at the banquet) my "how many eggs are there" painting of yours (which I see everyday) and many other things that that are beautiful and wonderful just like you

love you
miss you
mean it
:)